11/16/2006

Christmas Fireworks

I know it's too early to celebrate Christmas (esp. before Thanksgiving), but I just can't help it--because it was the season when Noah was born! I still remember a year ago when I went to see the fireworks in Disneyland by myself (actually with Noah in my belly). Now with Noah almost turning 1 and back to see the fireworks, I just realize TIME FLIES...

我知道慶祝聖誕節的到來似乎還太早(尤其是在感恩節以前), 但我實在是忍不住--因嘉信是在十二月生的. 我還記得一年前我自己, 不, 是和在我肚子裏的嘉信一起去迪士尼樂園看煙火. 現在嘉信已快一歲而我們又去看煙火, 真體會到時光飛逝, 日月如梭...

Having Noah makes all other gifts fade...
有了嘉信使得其他的禮物失色...


Because he's the best gift we've ever received!
因他是我們收到最棒的禮物!




Fireworks for all of you!
和你們分享煙火!


This picture was taken in Disneyland on 12/05/2005, about a week before Noah was born!

這張照片是在12/05/2005, 大約嘉信出生前一個星期拍的!

No comments: