3/12/2007

We'll See You Soon... Hopefully

Tomorrow is the day--we'll be back to Taiwan for three weeks. After waiting for 11 months, grandparents will meet Noah for the second time!

Since we can't access to the Internet very often during the trip, I want to share with you A LOT of pictures right before we leave. (They all were taken at Disneyland. We visited there quite often because our passes will expire soon.)

就是明天了--我們要回台灣三個禮拜. 痴痴等了11個月的外公外婆終於要和嘉信見第二次面了.

由於這段時間我們無法常上網, 我想在出發前和大家分享許多照片(都是在迪士尼樂園拍的--因我們的年票要到期了, 我們最近很常去)

"N" stands for "Noah"
"Noah"的第一個字母是"N"
I learn to stand still when mommy takes a picture
我學著站好讓媽媽拍照
I call this one "catalog picture"
這張像不像目錄照片?
This guy was really nice to give Noah a race flag to play
這位叔叔很好, 給嘉信賽車旗子玩
When will you give me a ride, Noah?
何時嘉信才能開車帶我出去兜風?
This giant pencil-shape light is very creative!
這鉛筆造型路燈很有創意吧!
Cool daddy
酷爸
"Save me, my prince!"
"王子來救我吧!"
If Noah were older, he wouldn't take a picture with me here.
等嘉信大一點, 他就不願意和我在這裏拍照了
They live happy ever after!
從此他們過著幸福快樂的日子!
Nice pose, Pluto! (Did you find Pluto was on Noah's shirt too? What a co- incidence!)
布魯托擺好可愛的姿勢(你有沒有發現嘉信的衣服上恰巧有布魯托?)
This is how Pluto signs his name
這是布魯托簽名的方式
Noah falled asleep while I was feeling sick in the "swinging" gondola ride.
嘉信在摩天輪上睡著, 而我卻頭暈目眩
There are 2 kinds of gondolas--swinging and non-swinging. (click on the picture to see what the difference is)
摩天輪有兩種, 會搖動和不搖動的(點閱照片看有什麼不同)

3/09/2007

Daddy Is Back!

Welcome home, daddy! One thing I'm pretty sure is Noah remembers him :) In order to surprise daddy, we didn't let him know we had arrived at the airport and waited in front of the exit. Noah was in his stroller and enjoyed watching people coming out for about half an hour (I enjoyed it too)! Funny thing was Noah seemed a little shy when he first saw daddy...

歡迎爸爸回來! 我很確定的是嘉信沒有忘記爸爸 :) 為了給爸爸驚喜, 我們沒讓他知道我們已在出口前等著. 嘉信坐在手扶車裏注意看著人羣出來長達半小時! 好玩的是當他看到爸爸時有點害羞...

(PS. Is that the Curious George in the background?)
(註: 好奇喬治在後面嗎?)

3/08/2007

Brobdingnagian Prime Ribs

Last Saturday we went to Gulliver's Restaurant to celebrate Charles & Teresa's 5th anniversary. This restaurant is famous for prime ribs of beef, so we all (except me) ordered "Brobdingnagian"--the biggest (26~28 oz.), best and bone in!

上星期六我們去Gulliver's Restaurant (Gulliver是童話故事格列弗遊記的主角) 慶祝Charles和 Teresa結婚紀念五周年. 這家餐廳最有名的是牛肋排, 所以除了我以外都點"Brobdingnagian"--最大(26~28盎司), 最讚, 且含骨頭! (Brobdingnag是格列弗遊記中的大人國, 所以形容詞Brobdingnagian是指任何巨大的東西)


Happy Anniversary! (Teresa was holding "Henry" from "Thomas & Friends," not salt & pepper)
結婚紀念快樂! (Teresa不是拿調味料而是湯瑪士火車頭的朋友亨利)

Where's mine?
那我呢?
The biggest prime rib that Danny has ever eaten!
凱旭所吃過最大的肋排!

3/07/2007

This Is For Daddy And The Rest Of You

Two more days daddy will be home! Here are some pictures for daddy. (the first 2 were taken by him--good job!)

再兩天爸爸就回來了! 這些照片是給爸爸的喔. (前兩張是他拍的--很不錯吧)

Noah's hairs are too long to manage.
嘉信的頭髮長到不好整理

Not manageable but fashionable
不好整理但很"流行"

A quick way to fix it--if the hat could stay longer...
最快解決方式--如果帽子能留在頭上夠久...

3/05/2007

Daddy Is 2,000 Miles Away

It's the first time daddy is far, far away from us (2,000 miles) for a long, long time (4 days)! We miss each other very, very much!

這是爸爸第一次不在我們身邊到好遠的地方(3,200公里)好幾天(4天)! 我們很想念彼此!

Danny is on a business trip in Nashville, TN--"Music City USA"
凱旭到田納西州的那須維爾市(美國音樂之都)出差

3/02/2007

I Miss The Beach

Today we had a present picnic lunch at Disneyland with Cheri & Andrew (click here to see their recent adventure there) and then did some shopping for Taiwan trip. (Yay--only 10 more days to count!) When we were about to leave the parking (and Noah was napping hard in the back seat), all of a sudden I was in the mood to drive to the beach!

It's really a perfect day to go out!

今天和Cheri, Andrew去迪士尼樂園野餐之後(點閱此處看他們最近在那兒的探險), 我們也買些紀念品要帶回台灣. (再十天就要回去了!) 在要離開停車場時(嘉信早已熟睡), 我心血來潮開車去看海!

真是個出遊的好日子!

3/01/2007

More About His Facial Expressions

All right, it's not in a sec but really, really fast I would say... (look at his eyebrows)

好啦, 不是只花一秒鐘變臉, 但真的變的很快一ㄝ... (記得看他的眉毛)