3/12/2007

We'll See You Soon... Hopefully

Tomorrow is the day--we'll be back to Taiwan for three weeks. After waiting for 11 months, grandparents will meet Noah for the second time!

Since we can't access to the Internet very often during the trip, I want to share with you A LOT of pictures right before we leave. (They all were taken at Disneyland. We visited there quite often because our passes will expire soon.)

就是明天了--我們要回台灣三個禮拜. 痴痴等了11個月的外公外婆終於要和嘉信見第二次面了.

由於這段時間我們無法常上網, 我想在出發前和大家分享許多照片(都是在迪士尼樂園拍的--因我們的年票要到期了, 我們最近很常去)

"N" stands for "Noah"
"Noah"的第一個字母是"N"
I learn to stand still when mommy takes a picture
我學著站好讓媽媽拍照
I call this one "catalog picture"
這張像不像目錄照片?
This guy was really nice to give Noah a race flag to play
這位叔叔很好, 給嘉信賽車旗子玩
When will you give me a ride, Noah?
何時嘉信才能開車帶我出去兜風?
This giant pencil-shape light is very creative!
這鉛筆造型路燈很有創意吧!
Cool daddy
酷爸
"Save me, my prince!"
"王子來救我吧!"
If Noah were older, he wouldn't take a picture with me here.
等嘉信大一點, 他就不願意和我在這裏拍照了
They live happy ever after!
從此他們過著幸福快樂的日子!
Nice pose, Pluto! (Did you find Pluto was on Noah's shirt too? What a co- incidence!)
布魯托擺好可愛的姿勢(你有沒有發現嘉信的衣服上恰巧有布魯托?)
This is how Pluto signs his name
這是布魯托簽名的方式
Noah falled asleep while I was feeling sick in the "swinging" gondola ride.
嘉信在摩天輪上睡著, 而我卻頭暈目眩
There are 2 kinds of gondolas--swinging and non-swinging. (click on the picture to see what the difference is)
摩天輪有兩種, 會搖動和不搖動的(點閱照片看有什麼不同)

No comments: