1/22/2009

The 300th Post

This is my 300th post. It's about 100 posts a year--quite impressive! However, is my blog more and more like a photo album? I should put more thoughts on it. A lot of funny things happened daily in our family, but I just couldn't find time to blog... so I hope the pictures serve the purpose during this period of time.

To celebrate, let me show you two interesting pictures:

這是我部落格的第300篇網誌. 大約一年100篇, 很強吧! 然而, 它是不是愈來愈像相本簿哩? 真該多寫些我的想法才是. 我們家每天發生許多趣事, 但我卻沒有時間上部落格... 希望照片在現階段能達到目的.

讓我貼上兩張有趣的照片來慶祝一下吧:


[1/8/09]
Abigail at 7 months old. This is her first ponytail (or piggy tail...). The upper right one is currently the funny face she likes making.
嘉恩七個月大. 這是她第一個馬尾(或可說是豬尾巴...). 右上角是她目前喜歡作的搞笑臉.


[9/4/06]
Noah at 8 months old. How I miss his baby smiles!
嘉信八個月大. 真懷念他的baby笑容!

One thing I'm sure--they both are happy babies and A Reward From Him, and I thank God for these.
有一件事我很確定--他們兩個都是快樂寶貝, 且是神的賞賜. 為此我感謝神.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I know I am always telling you this, but I LOVE YOUR KIDS!!! They are so sweet and kind... and they're SO cute too! You are a wonderful family!