4/15/2006

I'll Be There

(This was originally posted on 9/17/06)
It was really hard for us to see Noah suffer during those "itchy" days, but God's grace was (and still is) sufficient for us--so we could LAUGH thru it! We realized that as we'll be there for Noah, God'll always be there for us too! (Danny, you don't mind I put this pic, do you?)

想想過去看著嘉信癢得不舒服的日子真不容易, 但神的恩典夠我們用--所以我們仍可以苦中作樂! 我們體驗到, 如同我們會在嘉信的身邊陪伴著他, 神也同樣一直在我們身旁陪伴著我們! (凱旭, 你不會介意我用這張照片吧?)


I just thought of a hymn called "IN HIS TIME"
我突然想起一首詩歌叫"在祂的時間"

In His time, in His time.
He makes all things beautiful, in His time.
Lord, please show me every day,
As You’re teaching me Your way,
That You do just what You say,
In Your time.

In Your time, in Your time,
You make all things beautiful, in Your time.
Lord, my life to You I bring,
May each song I have to sing
Be to You a lovely thing,
In Your time.

Look! I'm much better now!
你看, 我笑的好開心喔!

No comments: