10/20/2007

A New Life Begins

I found I was pregnant on 9/26/07, the day before we went to Portland. I was so trilled! I didn't expect it so soon because we just tried for 2 months (it took us more than a half year last time), but I liked the SURPRISE! (The reason to put the picture of the pregnancy test: from the same box I used two tests to confirm both pregnancies with Noah and the 2nd. It's expired for a couple months but still good as I was told by the doctor. I don't think I can use the last one to test for the 3rd though!).

9/26/07(去波特蘭的前一天)我發現我懷孕了. 好興奮喔! (我放驗孕器照片的原因: 從同一盒的驗孕器我確定懷了嘉信和老二. 其實它已過期幾個月了, 但醫生說還是有效. 我想是無法用最後一個來驗老三了)

What the life with two little kids will be like? Maybe it's like Danny used one hand to control the wheel of Autopia ride and the other to take a picture; at the same time, he used one leg to push the pedal and the other to secure Noah. Okay, I'm a little exaggerated... (PS. We are back to Disneyland because we got another annual passes. So stay tuned--more Disneyland pictures to come!)

有兩個小孩的生活將是什麼樣呢? 也許就像凱旭用一隻手控制Autopia車車的方向盤, 同時用另一隻手照相, 並且用一隻腳踩踏板, 另一隻腳夾住嘉信. 好啦, 也許誇張一點了... (註: 我們回到狄士尼樂園因我們又有年票了. 敬請期待, 更多狄士尼樂園照片將與您分享!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

恭喜阿! Amy & Danny 哥哥

不知道第二隻會是小Amy 還是小Danny. 可是確定的事, 他一定會像Noah 一樣乖巧可愛

恭喜喔!!

^^ <== (一直偷偷再看你的網頁說)