11/15/2007

My Carpool Companion

I felt content to see Noah sleeping--even when I was stuck in the traffic! (Did I mention Danny could sleep anytime anywhere?)

看到睡著的嘉信使我感到很滿足, 即使是塞在車陣裡. (我有提過凱旭能在隨時隨處睡覺嗎?)




Below are some of the reasons why Noah is a really good carpool companion: (I proved it again that Danny's genes are stronger than mine!)

  • When I braked urgently, Noah would say "be careful" to me (in a calming tone of voice, different from my panic tone to Danny, which he hates) --Danny is a calm person.
  • When I couldn't find our car in the parking lot, Noah would point at the direction where it was after I asked him. --Danny has a good sense of direction.
  • Noah used to say "we're home" as soon as he saw the driveway, but now he said so when we were still blocks away from home. --(same as above)
  • Noah always saw daddy's car before I did when we drove our cars separately. --Danny has good eyes.
  • I often got "live music" if Noah was in the mood. --I got that from Danny too!

為何嘉信是我最好的開車伙伴?

  • 當我煞車比較急時, 嘉信會對我說"小心"(是用鎮定的語調, 而不像我用凱旭最不喜歡的驚慌語氣對他說). --凱旭是個沉著的人.
  • 當我在停車場找不到車時, 問嘉信他就會指出車子的方向. --凱旭很有方向感.
  • 以前當車子開到家門時嘉信會說"到了", 現在是離家幾條街前就會說了. --(同上)
  • 當我和凱旭一起開兩部車, 嘉信總是比我先看到爸爸開的車. --凱旭的眼睛很好.
  • 我常有現場歌聲可聽--只要嘉信的興致來了. --凱旭很愛唱歌.

No comments: