4/22/2007

Taiwan Trip--Traditional Arts Center

[March 24] The next stop in Yi-Lan was National Center for Traditional Arts. This place is awesome! Too bad we arrived there one hour before its closing time, so we could only have a glance around it.

[三月廿四] 宜蘭之行的下一站是國立傳統藝術中心. 這地方真棒! 只可惜我們在關閉前一小時才到達, 所以我們只能夠走馬看花.

"Folk Arts Boulevard"
"民藝街坊"
These candies are part of my childhood memories--cookies with malt sugar filling (the one in front of Noah) and tomatoes covered with malt sugar (the red one). When I was little, my parents took me with them to vote by shuttle bus every year, and they would buy me a red candy to eat on the way back. (It also tastes good with strawberries or pear preserves inside.)
這些糖果佔我兒時記憶的一部分--麥芽糖餅乾和葫蘆糖(記得小時候每年我爸媽帶我坐交通車去投票, 他們會買葫蘆糖給我在車上吃).

Traditional Opera Stage
臨水劇場

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Wow! You're flexible!