3/23/2008

Happy Easter

How did our family celebrate Easter this year? We started with a garage sale (yes, you read it right) on Saturday. Why a garage sale? Not only to clean out some space for our second baby but also to share the good news with the people we met--we passed out little cards with "Jesus has risen!" written on them, together with chocolate eggs and tea bags. At the end only 3 packs were left for three of us! And we sold out almost everything.

今年的復活節我們家如何慶祝呢? 我們星期六在車庫前辦個拍賣, 不光是為第二個孩子清出一些空間, 也利用機會向遇到的人分享復活節的大好消息--我們發給人寫上"耶穌已復活"的小卡片加上巧克力蛋和茶包. 最後恰好只剩下三包給我們三人! 東西也差不多賣光了.

Thanks to my sister-in-law's help. We made a great team!

謝謝大姊的幫忙. 我們是最佳拍擋!

The view was nice--the tall pine trees, a cute little boy driving AE86, and a hardworking daddy washing the car.

視野很不錯--有高高的松樹, 有可愛的小男孩在開頭文字D, 還有勤勞的爸爸在洗車.

On Easter Sunday, our Sunday school teachers prepared a egg hunt for younger children. After opening the egg, Noah just kept the chocolate egg and threw the eggshell and stickers away. He almost ate the chocolate with the wrap.

星期天教會的主日學老師為小朋友安排復活節尋蛋活動. 在打開蛋之後, 嘉信把蛋殼和貼紙丟在地上, 只留下巧克力蛋. 他幾乎要把包裝紙一同吃下去了.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!
"He has risen!" (Mark 16:6)

因祂活著,我能面對明天,
因祂活著,不再懼怕;
我深知道祂掌管明天,
生命充滿了希望,只因祂活著。
"祂已經復活了!"(馬可16:6)

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Praise God for your family! You guys rock!!!

By the way, that is one of my favorite worship songs. Thanks for posting the lyrics. I missed singing yesterday so now I feel like I was there with you.

Eclectic Mishmash - totally unfocused. said...

Great pictures and a fun post!

I should probably try to have a garage sale before I move this summer :P.