4/24/2009

Park Day

Here are some pictures from Edward's birthday party at Tri City Park. This park is very special to me because it was one of the first parks I went when I came to US to study more than 10 years ago, and it was where I had my first picnic with my church friends. Even though the park hasn't changed, I just realized how much things had changed around me since then. Thank God for all the blessings he poured on me after all these years--a wonderful husband, beautiful kids, a warm place to live, and caring family and friends...

這些是在Tri City公園慶祝俊霆生日所拍的照片. 我對這個公園特別有感情因為它是我十多年前剛來美國時最常去的公園之一, 而且我第一次和教會朋友的野餐就是在這. 即使公園沒有什麼改變, 我赫然發現身邊的改變卻很大. 感謝神這些年來所賜的福--愛我的丈夫, 可愛的孩子, 溫暖的家, 以及關心我們的親友...

Face painting--Noah didn't like the idea to have painting on the face.
臉譜彩繪--嘉信不喜歡畫在臉上.

So it was on his hand instead. Of course, it was Initial D.
所以畫在手背上. 當然是畫頭文字D囉.

Looked like Noah was the birthday boy (Edward was a little shy because of all the attention).
看起來嘉信是壽星(太多的注意力讓俊霆有點兒害羞).

Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers.
別忘了停下來聞聞花香喔.

Birthday boy
可愛的壽星

I guess Abigail looked so serious because she was trying to figure out what she was doing.
我猜嘉恩看起來如此嚴肅是因為她在研究她在做什麼.

My sunshine
我的陽光

Sunshine² (I need sunglasses!)
陽光²(我需要太陽眼鏡!)

On our way back home, we stopped by Pastor Gabe's new house. Danny went to help them move. Looks like I came at the right time :)
在回家的路上我們經過巴牧師的新家. 凱旭去幫他們搬家. 看來我來對時間了 :)

No comments: