11/02/2006

A Fun Night Out

We visited Charles, Teresa, and their 2-year-old son Nathan on Sunday. The spaghetti Charles cooked was so delicious that I wished my stomach had extra room... (I wonder why I always mention about food)

我們星期日拜訪Charles, Teresa, 和他們兩歲大的兒子Nathan. Charles煮的義大利麵很好吃, 真希望我的胃大一點(真不好意思常常在部落格提到食物)

Thanksgiving to God: for brothers and sisters in Christ to walk thru life's ups and downs together.

向神感恩的事: 能有主裏的弟兄姊妹一同走過人生的高峰和低谷.



Someone was expecting us! (sorry to keep Nathan waiting because of Noah's big nap)
有人在窗前盼著我們的到來! (因嘉信睡午覺讓Nathan等, 真不好意思)


What's the difference between a toddler and a baby? A toddler can hold still for you to take a picture (actually 4 pictures) but a baby can't (this is the best one I took).
兩歲大的小孩和十個月大的baby有何不同? 前者可不動讓你拍照, 後者不可不動.




This 3-minute-long video shows you how much fun Nathan and Noah had that night!
(PS. I'm so excited because it's my first time to put a video in my blog! This video was recorded by camera so the quality wasn't good. I did use the camcorder to record tons of videos but need to learn how to edit it. Hopefully I can put more videos in my blog soon.)

No comments: