9/21/2008

Knott's Berry Farm

Instead of renewing our Disneyland annual passes, this time we decided to have Knott's Berry Farm/Soak City's AP. My sister-in-law's family also bought the passes, so we can all go and have some fun together. (Believe it or not, Danny and I love taking "scary rides," but we haven't done it together since I was pregnant with Noah.) Oh, have I mentioned there's no blockout dates and the park is within 3 miles from our home?

我們買Knott's Berry Farm/Soak City主題樂園/水上樂園的年票. 我二嫂全家也買了同樣的票, 所以我們大夥可一起去玩. (你可能不知道我和凱旭很喜歡坐驚險刺激的雲霄飛車. 但自從懷了嘉信後我們都沒有在坐過了) 對了, 我有提到他們的年票包括週末天天都可以用且離家不到5公里嗎?

Click for the slideshow of FUN, FUN, FUN (pictures were taken couple weeks ago. Want to join us?
歡樂照片集(幾週前拍的). 要來加入我們嗎?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi amy ah yee and danny shu shu!

my mom told me about abigail being sick :[ i hope she feels much better soon!

i love seeing your pictures and the slideshow of knotts berry farm was so funny and cute :] noah is so brave to go on those rides. hehe.

i have some picture i took on my camera of noah and me and you both at retreat. i would love to send them to you so you can see them! just let me know what your email is- mine is star213em@hotmail.com

<3 Emily