4/07/2008

Feeling A Little Down Today...

55 days left? Feeling a little overwhelmed today... Am I mature enough to be a mother of two? Yesterday I had a nightmare: I lost my temper and yelled at Noah. I didn't remeber the details but the frightened look on Noah's face... The dream was so intense that I still feel chilled when I think of it now... It's a good reminder and I pray that God give me love and patience from above and the wisdom from Him to raise my kids, so thru our love they can know God loves them very much.

Have I mentioned the original meaning of "Noah" is comfort? I feel like to put some Noah's pictures to cheer myself up!

只剩下55天了? 感覺有點不知所措... 我夠不夠成熟做兩個孩子的媽? 昨晚我作了個惡夢: 我失去控制對嘉信大吼大叫! 我不記得細節, 但記得他嚇到的表情... 這個夢是如此強烈, 使我此刻想起仍感到一陣涼... 這是個很好的提醒, 我禱告求神能給我從上頭來的愛心和耐心, 以及從祂而來的智慧來教養我的孩子, 使他們能藉由我們的愛體會到神非常地愛他們.

我有提過Noah這名字的原意是"安慰"? 我想放些嘉信的照片來安慰自己一下!

[3/18/08]
[3/19/08]
[3/22/08]
Danny is also a great comfort to me!

凱旭也是我很大的安慰!

[4/3/08]

1 comment:

Cheri said...

You and Danny are SO wonderful with Noah. He is such an awesome child. I'm sure you'll be AMAZING parents of 2!