10/29/2006

Sweet Pumkin

Thanks to Danny's patient for giving Noah this lovely pumkin hat. Isn't he the cutest pumkin you have ever seen?

謝謝凱旭的病人送給嘉信可愛的南瓜帽. 他是不是你所看過最可愛的南瓜呢?


Since it's about time for Thanksgiving, I'll post the things that I want to give thanks now and then...

隨著感恩節月份的到來, 我有時會分享一些感恩的事...


Today at church Noah was sleepy after lunch, so Danny took him to a quiet classroom to sleep--and he fell alseep too! Even sleeping with his mouth open, he is still the most charming man to me! Thanks to Danny that I can have a wonderful time chatting with bro/sis. (this picture was taken outside the window when I was looking for them)

嘉信今天在教會吃完午餐後很想睡, 所以凱旭抱著他到一間安靜的教室去睡--結果連他自己也跟著睡著了! 即使張著嘴睡, 對我來說他還是最有魅力的男人! 謝謝凱旭我能有一段很好的時間與弟兄姊妹分享. (這張照片是當我在找他們時從窗外拍的)
Noah was all happy and energetic again after the recharge!

充電後快樂又活潑的嘉信!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

He is the cutest pumpkin ever!!!