5/14/2007

I've Got Joy Like A Fountain

We spent a wonderful afternoon with our family on Mother's Day--singing, dancing, and eating, of course! The hymn we sang in the videos expressed our Mother's Day spirit:

I’ve got peace like a river, I’ve got peace like a river,
I’ve got peace like a river in my soul.

I’ve got joy like a fountain, I’ve got joy like a fountain,
I’ve got joy like a fountain in my soul.

I’ve got love like an ocean, I’ve got love like an ocean,
I’ve got love like an ocean in my soul.

母親節我們和家人同度一個愉快的下午--唱歌, 跳舞, 當然還有吃吃喝喝! 影片裡所唱的詩歌表達出我們的心情:

我有平安如江河, 我有平安如江河, 我有平安如江河在我心
我有喜樂如泉源, 我有喜樂如泉源, 我有喜樂如泉源在我心
我有主愛如海洋, 我有主愛如海洋, 我有主愛如海洋在我心

The videos are uncut (because Noah was too cute), so it's a little long...
這兩個影片沒有縮剪(因嘉信太可愛了), 所以有點長...

"Irish Dance": Was Noah learned from Jasper & Golda?
"愛爾蘭舞蹈": 難道是嘉信和明悅, 明心姊姊學的嗎?


"Spinning": You might feel dizzy after watching this clip.
"轉圈圈": 看完影片你很可能會頭暈.

No comments: